Friday, October 2, 2009

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception." Edgar Allan Poe

I am sitting here wondering why? What did my daughter or I ever do to deserve this? I was there for every happy moment and every sick moment of that childs life.

I was there through my loves cancer, shoulder surgery, and back surgeries. I watched her giving up and helped her keep on living.

I was there for every basketball, football, or baseball game she wanted to go to.

I was there every Christmas, Thanksgiving, 4th of July, Father's Day and every Mother's Day. I gave her everything. I took her to every appointmnent, held her hand through surgeries, prayed although I do not believe. I defended her to her mother, told her she was stronger than anyone I had ever met. Believed that she had something to live for and tried to help her believe it.

My daughter was there for every moment of unwanted babysitting, trash ripping, and bitch session.

What did I get from all of that? This? To be called a "whore" for the entire world to see? $80,000 worth of debt? Gee I thought a "whore" at least got paid for getting f***ed in the a**! (sorry about the language)

Sorry I know I said I would not do this, but there are moments when this is all that can do.

I just do not understand any of this. It really is sad and funny all at the same time.

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment