Thursday, September 17, 2009

"Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears." Edgar Allen Poe

I have not had much time for this blog lately and for those of you who actually read it, sorry. Life has been full of everyday busyness (spelling I am sure is wrong! LOL) Working two jobs is taking its toll, but the bills are slowly but surely getting caught up. I actually have more than $10 left after the bills are paid!!! LOL

This weekend the Red Barn Arts & Craft Festival takes place here in my small town. It is the highlight of the year for me. I missed the St. Louis art festival because of work, so this is exciting. It would be so much better if I had someone to enjoy it with, maybe my daughter will go. Doubt it, she does not find this sort of thing as much fun as I do. LOL

My day job has become a horrendous bore! I work on a project and the lady who ran it was fun and tried to make the boring work we do interesting. This week they took her off of it and put someone else in charge and well lets just say that if she cracked a smile the world would come to an end! I am fighting once again to get up and go and then actually stay there all day! It BLOWS! And working at wallyworld, well, it just is. The holiday season is coming up and I am sure I will not see the light of day for months!

As far as everything else is going, I am loving writing the blog for the gallery. It keeps me in touch with a better side of me. Just wish I had more time and energy for that side. I think I have decided I will be going to school in the fall, cannot really see a way of financially making it if I do not go. School loans and all that jazz.

Well this post has become a bitching session and I think I will stop for now.

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment