Thursday, June 25, 2009

I hate days like today

Thursday June 25, 2009
Sometimes I wonder why I let these things bother me so much. I much prefer not hearing about my supposed life through the mouth of someone who would not even begin to know anything about it. Jesus freaking christ, if you are so moved on then why am I still the topic of every blog/comment/tweet. If I talked about you as much you talk about me, most people would get the idea that I liked you or something. Must you degrade and humiliate us in your world in order to feel better about yourself? I no longer care what your opinion of my life is. I cared for too long and it is irrelevant to my life. Life is too short to worry about how much you hate me and my family. I know what I did was right. I know I am right. I have moved past it why can you not? I hope this is the last time I bitch about this, but it probably will not be…unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment