Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday, July 17, 2009

Ok so here is where life always gets me. I may be a well-educated biker chick but I do not seem to be well educated in the areas of finance. Why is it that I always seem to be in these holes??? Why is this part of my life to hard for me to learn from??? Would it be that hard for me to get a decent paying job where I do not have these issues?





Friday, July 17, 2009 Evening

I have been struggling with this stupid blog for a couple of weeks and I just figured it out!!! Amazing LOL



First read this article if you have not seen it on my facebook page.

http://www.orionmagazine.org/index.php/articles/article/4801

Think about it for a couple of days.

Next how many of you out there believe this is true?

I cannot possibly be the only person who believes this.

No comments:

Post a Comment