Thursday, August 20, 2009

It is what it is...

Just when life seemed to be getting somewhat more managable. My daughter has been having problems with her teeth for a few months so we went to the dentist and were told all was well. Then Saturday her mouth started hurting really bad and seemed like she had some sort of sore. I just figured she busted it or burned it on something but it just kept getting worse. Today she came home crying, so we went to the doctor and then to a different dentist. She has a mess going on and its going to cost a fortune even with the insurance. Just what I need another bill!!! Oh well I guess if I get offered the job at the factory I will take it and dump one of the other jobs. (The money is too good to pass up even if I dont end up liking it. It is only a year.)

No comments:

Post a Comment