Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"History is a gallery of pictures in which there are few originals and many copies." Alexis de Tocqueville

August 26, 2009

Well I now have 2 blogs running! The other one is more "official" and more of what I want to be doing career wise. Here is the link http://tsugallery.wordpress.com/
This is the art gallery at my alma mater Truman State University.

It was really great being able to do this, it is giving me the chance to talk about what I really enjoy, art! Maybe it will help me decide about school next fall. Right now I am still really up in the air about it, but I am beginning to have some ideas of what I may end up doing my dissertation on. :o) I will have to start doing some research and see what it turns up.

Things otherwise are going ok. The second job is taking its toll on me but I kinda like it. I have an interview tomorrow for a factory job, which I am not real keen about, but the money is great and it will only be for the next nine months or so. It will help pay the student loans and I can save some for when I decide what I am going to do.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment