Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get."

So I have no idea why I was feeling so weird about last Sunday. I did find out there are no feelings left inside for him. :o) It is kinda weird but I like it. Still can make him do a double take though! That was awesome!!!!

Becky looked gorgeous and all grown up and Anthony is all grown up as well. Weird how kids do that. It was good to see them, only wish we had been able to sit and catch up.

Well I start a new job on Saturday(#2) probably will be taking up most of my time, but I will keep trying to write. Oh and I am going to be doing the blog for my college art gallery. Should be interesting. Not sure what all that consists of right now but I will post a link here when I start it.

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. michele,
    Good for you. It's always hard to poke at an old wound.
    I'm glad that there wasn't anything left to hurt you.
    You Rock!
    Karen :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, it is a wonderful feeling.

    ReplyDelete